[Tour]

Kitnick grins

You're welcome!

Then he nods

Yeah, it's that time again! Any plans?

[Pokémon Gym]

Jian sitcks her tongue out at Genji, but there's no time for any more elaborate response. Zack looks up: he's a pretty standard human, maybe 24 years old with black hair, dark eyes, and a complexion and features that fairly well scream "Norway". He's wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a yellow, orange, and green striped polo shirt.

When he speaks, though, you might think you were in a mall near Los Angeles - the fijords are nowhere to be heard.

Hey there, Jian: didn't expect to see you here. What's...

but the Chandelure drifts up and Zack's eyes go wide

Woah! You guys got a Chandelure?

it drifts silently into the office and looks around with a scowl.

Wait up... is... that... still... wild... ?!?!

[To the Moon!]

Krystal shakes her head

That was five years ago: I can't imagine there's any of it left anywhere. We certainly don't keep spreading it and it does break down pretty quickly in the presence of oxygen.

then she nods

Yeah, just here. The Terrans came from another galaxy, and I guess the Zerg are pretty well spread out. I never heard the precise details, but it sounds like they fell through a wormhole of some sort during a battle and ended up here. And that kinda goes into your next question: no, I don't believe they came here on purpose at first.

she turns to glare at the approaching monstrosity, nearly on top of the shuttle now

It's really hard to get all of something that can rebuild it's entire population from a single organism. Worse, according to the Terrans, they always spread out when they encounter a new place - they never put all their eggs in one basket. And they change all the dang time, so they can live most anywhere there are resources for them to use.

They're gone from our planet, and we hunt them down wherever we find them, but it only takes one asteroid or moon...