View Single Post

Thread: [BitPRē] Mortal World V

1. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitPRē] Mortal World V

[Kunlun mountain foothills]

Lobo ducks past the flailing arms and draws its sword with preternatural quickness, aiming to sever both arms at the elbow with one, clean blow. It wasn't lying - it is swinging its sword with as much speed and force as it can with one hand, as the other is still keeping the butterfly safe.

Lobo does so fully expecting the arms to grow back. This level of recklessness is only characteristic of opponents who think they can heal from any wound. In some cases, annoyingly enough, it isn't even mere arrogance speaking.

---

[Up in the Fortress]

The bandaged man spreads his arms, bucket still hanging in his left hand. Tje front of his jacket is open partway, and Senshi can see his torso is covered in bandages under it as well. There's also some kind of silver necklace hanging around his neck.

"Who? The man of your dreams. Where? In my house. What? You've been arrested. Your crime: being a sucker. How..."

The stranger sets the bucket down, draws a chair close to the bars and sits opposite to Senshi, hands leaning on knees. "... you know how. It would be funny to claim your fight with that Hollow, that whole trip through Forest of Menos, and me dressing you in women's clothes, were all a fever-induced hallucinations. Just to see your face. But no, it all really happened, I'm afraid."

Pause.

"Now, my turn. What's your name and rank?"
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-12-13 at 04:27 PM.