Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[Pokémon Gym]

Zack looks at Genji, then sighs himself

Allright... it is part of my job to take care of drop-offs...

He looks at the gently drifting Pokémon

Ok, big guy: I'll get you taken care of. And you can relax: pokeballs aren't allowed here.

It turns to look at him - fully understanding thanks to the permanent translation spell over the area

Not allowed? Curious. Agreed: I wait one hour. I eat Genji-fox if no food.

Zack rolls his eyes and picks up the phone.

Jian's glare at the Chandelure's back says that's not something she would go along with quietly.
Genji's amused smile at her glare speaks volumes of how he feels about this exchange, but he nudges his hips against her own, more voluptuous ones while an arm replaced his tail around her waist, drawing her close in an affectionate little hug to break her out of her glare, "How do you feel about getting some food that isn't sushi, rice, and sake?" He asks her quietly, reminded of the fact that her reaction had been overwhelmingly positive last time he offered her something to eat~

Turning to address the group at large, which currently consisted of 'Tik, Peng, and Na he invited them to join Jian and him if they'd like. He left out that he was still a bit nervous about being properly separated from the majority of the group until he was 100% sure that they were safe, :)