Empress gives Matthias a very quiet "Thanks". She's exhausted and her nerves are shot from the fight and almost getting blown up and she knows she hasn't even really emotionally registered that one of them just died. Still she forces the words out of her mouth, "I remembered some stuff too. Enough to know Geist is right. This was Guardian all right. I know Geist and I were ex-members trying to do something about.... bad stuff they were doing? We had a plan and some kind of tinker device. Pretty sure we'd recruited some of the rest of you personally. Which explains why we're all here. And why they're trying to kill us. And I think the discrediting thing is true too. If they just wanted us dead they could have walked up to us when we woke up and just handed us food and water full of poison or whatever. The way this place is messed up and they're putting a disaster that kills people right on top of a place we've been? I think they did whatever dirty work they wanted to do here and are trying to make us look like the problem. So uh.... great new guys. They probably meant to fail to kill all of us with the bombs?" As she finished she just looks a combination of tired and pissed off.