Spoiler: Opal
Show
The Secret Room 5M (which is next door to Secret Rooms 5L and 5N, according to the signs) is a dark, cramped little meeting room, furnished only with a small table and a few faerie-sized chairs. You'll have to sit on the floor while you talk with the three faeries you share the room with, unless you'd rather stand.

Your co-conspirators are Goldfeather, Cloverfield, and one you haven't seen before. A woman with a bright orange mohawk and a distinctly militaristic style of dress, she greets you with a raspy voice: "Miss Stone, good morning. You look well. The name's Bronzeshield. Grand Marshall Clara Bronzeshield."

"She commands the King's armies," Cloverfield fills in, "and his real name is Lord High Wizard Smokesong." She must mean 'Goldfeather'.

"Let me explain something," he says. "We want the same thing you do. The drow invasion is the most serious threat to the Court since... well since the last drow invasion. We want to - need to - march against them with all our strength."

Bronzeshield cuts in: "but I can't do that as long as Reena's forces threaten our southern border."

"And besides, the King won't give the order to march unless he's convinced they're a real threat. I'm his closest adviser, but he won't listen to me; all the squabbling with the Chamber of Commerce and the noble houses has left it so no one trusts anyone. That's why we need you. Are you in?"

Spoiler: Astra & Kyu, OOC
Show
There's less to say about your morning, so I'm going to hold you where you are a little bit while the others catch up. Looks like you've both got plans for 'lunch', so I don't need anything else from you right now.