1. - Top - End - #228
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [D20 Legends Project] Ashiel's Crunchy but Approachable D20

Quote Originally Posted by Zilrax View Post
    Long as I get my Virulent Walking Bomb from Dragon Age Origins I'm happy. My favorite spell by a massive landslide. Lock the enemy down, nail them all with it, then quickly cast forcefield on the melee person because friendly fire is a thing. Boom.
    Noted. >_>

EDIT: Incidentally, while not identical, the champion preview I showed has options for dealing a lot of AoE damage in clusters of enemies. With the right investments, they can spread diseases in AoEs around all their disease targets, then spend a major (standard) action to force a test against the disease, and then everyone that takes damage from the disease goes boom for 1-5d6 damage in the AoE of the disease spread range. If you've got a cluster of foes nearby, the damage can get fierce pretty rapidly (for example, if you're 4th+ level, foes deal 2d6 damage in a 20 ft. radius when they suffer from your disease, so if you have 3 guys packed in a 20 ft. area, they'll make an explosion for 6d6 damage to anyone in the overlapping AoEs).

Mages using fire magic will probably have similar options (turning burning enemies into walking AoEs).
    Last edited by Ashiel; 2016-12-21 at 01:57 PM.
    You are my God.