Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Conference Room]

Wenomir nods in affirmation.

"A soap opera isn't on the table, and never was. Showing facts about us, what we do and how we carry on the fight might help us. If presented right."
[Conference Room]

Spark smiles and corrects his glasses. "Sounds like we are all on the same wavelength then."

"So it would seem, but I still have my doubts. We probably need a few weeks to adjust and make out final decision." Cessie cautions. "We need to see what this really is."

"If you need it, but that reminds me. Mr. Kelligan added a addendum that might make you more inclined to agree." The lawyer remarks as he fishes another, smaller, contract from his portfolio and presents it to Wenomir and Cessie. "Mr. Kelligan couldn't help but to notice that while you all have fancy weapons, you are a bit lacking in defensive equipment. Therefore, Mr. Kelligan, who just so happens to own a company that makes combat armors, is willing to sponsor the construction of a new armor for each VIGIL member partaking in the... documentary. You'd design these armors yourself of course, but perhaps you'd consider something more fancy. To make a good impression I mean."