Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
You look great, Helio :) Grats on the surgery news!

I'm doing very well. Things hadn't been great lately (my depression got worse, my husband got a bad infection that led to toe amputation and he's having heart problems, I had nightmares and barely slept for a while) but today things calmed down enough for me to see everything great with my life, and I feel very lucky. I have a husband and a boyfriend who are amazing and who get along great. I am out as polyamorous, as are my partners and their partners. My partners' families are supportive and welcoming and like me a lot, and we're all invited to the Christmas party with my boyfriend and his husband's families, and my husband and I are considered family too.

In the middle of everything, it's great to be able to be yourself publicly, with the support of the people who matter. I wouldn't trade my situation for one without the health issues, but also without the supportive families.

And I would like to give everyone here my best wishes to get as much support as I have, and I wish you all good luck and the determination you will need to be openly yourself whenever it's possible and safe for you to do so.

Lots of hugs and love to everyone who wants them.
I'm sorry to hear about the badness, but I'm happy for the goodness. *Smiles and hugs*

And happy holidays, merry Christmas, jolly Hanukkah, all that love and warmth and good times for everyone!