After Valen has finished speaking, Arielle steps forward out of the shadow where she was assigned, and places herself by Valen's side. Now, to make the bosses associate my presence with Valen's operation.

She steels herself and decides to speak first, even before the masters have started to answer. I will get scolded for that later, but eh.

"Hello Valen. I must say, even though I was there when you briefly explained your aim to Veil, hearing your plan is still as impressive as it was at that time. I particularly enjoyed your dedication to provide our masters with detailed figures, cost, creation times and required materials: it makes it easier for us to verify you did not swagger your affirmation below what is truly needed. Not that I think you are lying, though; I observed you very closely while you spoke, and you appeared to me as honest and forthright as possible. I also appreciated your self-confidence before the bosses: not everyone can deliver a technical speech before six of the most powerful figures of this city. It shows you have the nerves to carry out a plan as grand as you make us believe it is. And I do believe it is that grand."

And what about my own nerves, gentlemen, speaking in front of you in spite of everything the protocol asks for?