View Single Post

Thread: Blood Bowl itP IV: Anything But A '1'

1. - Top - End - #330
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Blood Bowl itP IV: Anything But A '1'

Been a while since I've played Blood Bowl - new job makes it kinda hard to find an hour-to-90 minutes all in one sitting, unfortunately. Still, Blood Bowl the Dead Tree Version has been rerereleased and I have to say it's really gotten me back in the mood to play some tabletop.

I even dug out all of my teams to make sure that they were all viable - my Dwarves are looking a little ramshackle, since they're all mismatching sizes and with scratches and chunks cut out of them where I haphazardly cut the weapons off some 'normal' models.... but I intend to fix that when the new plastic team is released and I can replace them wholesale with the gorgeous new "official" models.

In the meantime, I've painted up my Norse team, like I've been intending to do for.... well, let's just say "years" and leave it at that. They're not the Hammersjurg Destroyers, but hopefully they'll be just as successful in spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show

Those giant wolves in the back are my Ulfwereners. You might not believe how hard it is to find the original Games Workshop models, or even another companies' equivalent for a model to represent "kind of like a werewolf but less hairy and more vikingy", but I like how they turned out. Being a big dog even seems to justify why they start with AG2, Frenzy and without Block.

Has anyone else felt the urge to take a team to the tabletop since the new game came out? I'm half tempted to put together an Underworld team next, because they were so much fun in the GitP League that I think I want to play them again.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2016-12-30 at 10:14 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation