1. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

Astra nods along, listening to Jasper's explanation. Hm. So maybe they wouldn't look so out of place now! Cancel shopping for fancier clothes. Or shoes, even (though the 'traveling' outfit did come with some already).

"Huh. That's kind of... weird. How do you know this whole fashion thing was Reena's doing?" she asked with a shrug. "I mean, we just came here and boom! Now we've set some other kind of trend apparently..."

Astra giggled at that a bit, and then they moved on to the next business. "You mean, you want me to just search high and low for a key...?" she asked, at first giving Jasper the strangest confused look of 'what are you thinking' to sheer excitement. "Oh! Wait! I just- my spell book!" she stuttered all over the place, dropping her bag to the floor to fish her spell book out of it. "I've recently learned how to cast a magic spell which might help you!"

She was, of course, referring to the Locate Object spell. "But theoretically, the magic only has limited range. So it would be best to begin casting the spell around areas you believe it may be in. Shall we go there first? Or is there other business to attend to?"

Spoiler: edit
    Show
    If you want to make things faster, you may have Astra cast Locate Object on your next update.. but it doesn't seem things need to be expedited anyway.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2017-01-03 at 09:00 PM.