View Single Post

Thread: MASS CHAOS I: Better Name Not Found

1. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MASS CHAOS I: Better Name Not Found

Two wagons kinda early on day one. Either the urge to join the crowd is strong, or there are some smart wolves manipulating things. I am tempted to vote for Ramsus, Generic guy & thematthew, as they each are listed twice, and somehow Generic guy is specifically "other side."
    I am most suspicious of thematthew of these three, and all are currently voting for TBFprogrammer, so I doubt that all of these guys are wolves.

Xihirli joined the TBFprogrammer wagon "so I don't die" when at his voting, he did not have the lead, or a tie for the lead, but instead a third place with the two most recent votes. If Xihirli flips town, look most closely at Elenna, Duneyrrm, and yes, me.

EDIT: And in the interest of full disclosure, igordragonian is now presently voting for me, assuming I inherit everything of Silent_Interim's role. This note is more for the narrator's benefit than for the players.
    Last edited by Logic; 2017-01-04 at 10:23 AM. Reason: missed a word in original; added a note for narrator
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.