View Single Post

Thread: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

1. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "My.. brain.." she breathed heavily. "It' feels.. so clear.. I haven't that way for.. years.." she gasped with amaze.
    Acho was a bit worried hearing that. After all, he did manipulate her to fall in love with him using drugs during the past month... almost every single day. While he treated her well like a friend or a lover even, he still had used her to get what he wanted: security, confort and lust.

He say to her in a curious tone: " Oh? It must mean the treatements your father did to you arent affecting you right now. Which mean... this is not our true bodies. Take a moment to take it all in...Take deep breath. Im with you..."

He continue to hold her but only fron a arm now, so that she can appreciate this feeling and the fresh salty air around them. They were very far from the dirty alleys of their city after all! If it wasnt for Jililah state focusing his mind (and the plus and cons of such thing), he would have enjoy the moment a bit more himself too.

Their was a door behind them. It opened and sea elves in rich clothing came out: " Enjoying the morning breeze, vice-captain? I know it count as your honeymoon but its almost time for lunch now. Hello madam. "

He nods in the direction of Jililah. Behind him, thei is a hallwey with a few doors. From the way he adjust his coat, it seem those are the cabins for the nobles.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-04 at 10:53 PM.