Island Bunker

The door to the office unlocks, giving an audible click. "Take the right hallway and go to the very end. Down a flight of stairs and then there should be a set of double-doors. Security code at the very end is Seven-Four-Two-Three-Five. Beyond that should be the hanger. Take your time however. If you need rest first, I am patient."

Near a Waterfall

The woman gives a shrug at the final comment as she bends over to grab her pants and pull them on. "I know there are other words for it, many of which I find distasteful, but it is what my Canoness, my...teacher or commander, used to call it when any of us brought up such a subject while we were being trained." She explains, shrugging once more and facing Faithel once she's done and starts pulling on her shirt. "In many ways, the other women and I were utterly ignorant. We used to have to ask visiting Hospitallers the questions our instructors refused to answer." She adds, snorting in amusement at the memories. "After receiving my arms and armor and being sent out into the world, there was little enough time for such dalliances though I recall a few friends who would take a liking to a man or woman outside of our group. It was frowned upon, severely, but as long as they were cautious there would be little chastisement."

After her reminiscing she gives a sigh, a slight pained expression crossing her scarred features. "By the God-Emperor I miss such times. Now I find myself knowing far too much while having too much time while lacking company completely. Should have taken up a few more of those offers I had been given. We were told our Faith would be enough, but sometimes I wonder if perhaps the Canoness hadn't had a lover on the side."