1. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Let's Read: The Dungeons and Dragons 5e Monster Manual!

Quote Originally Posted by GorinichSerpant View Post
    What if a giant threw a rock that was actually a Galeb Duhr at someone. The attack hits or misses and then everyone including the rock is confused when the Galeb Duhr starts talking.
    "Oi, ye dumb galoot! I was sittin' there! Y'think y'kin jus' toss me brethren aroond li' we wouldna objec'?"

I can picture these guys also not being very fond of dwarves, since they're at least partially made up of precious minerals, and what do dwarves love? Perhaps these are why dwarves have druids; to bargain with the galeb duhr whenever a new mine needs to be opened, and to officially hand over tapped-out mines back to the boulders.
    Last edited by Regitnui; 2017-01-13 at 01:25 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes from the Playground
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    In fact, I will here formally propose the Zeroth Rule of Gaming: No rule in any game shall be interpreted in a way that breaks the game if it is possible to interpret that rule in a way that does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Good old Jes, the infamous Doppelganger MILF.

(aka "The Doppelbanger")
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriphon View Post
    Shhhhh, shhhhhh. Be calm, inhale the beholder's wacky float gas and stop worrying.

Adapting published monsters to Eberron: Naturalist's Guide to Eberron Latest: Annis Hag