View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #714
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it - FireRasha is mostly dead in the water anyway because fitting in 3 fire skills alongside the other three elements needed is such a pain. Stick with Aquila and EW.
    Oh, I know. I used to get ice meteors, because I was using the dagger that freezes opponents below 15-20% health, and it did cold damage, and still get the occasional arcane one from the Moonlight Ward? amulet I cubed (gain 4 orbs on hit that rotate around you and explode on contact). Plus the fire ones, of course. Twisted Sword is fire-damage, so I've lost the cold meteors. And I really try to avoid letting folks get close enough to trigger the arcane ones. So now I'm really only getting one fire meteor every 8 seconds. But still better than having half of Endless Walk. I'll cube my RoRG, drop Tal Rasha completely, and wear a 6th piece of Firebird as soon as I find the rest.

I really have just never liked playing Archon. The constant worry of getting enough boosts from Chantodo, and then feeling like I have to rush! Rush!! RUSH!!! when I finally get Archon, and then struggling to survive until I can use it again. It's just not fun to me. I'm sure many players love it. Just not me.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2017-01-17 at 04:04 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season