Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
Raaaange

"It was more like, code designed to disrupt and crash other code. I'm not too sure of the exact details myself, and in any case, the Nexus has certainly done its work to change it. Still, it works well now. Observe." He raises his arm once more, pointing his palm at one of the targets. There's the sound of an energy discharge, and a bright yellow bolt of energy streaks forth from his hand to drill a rather large scorched hole through the scoring ring of the target and put a new black mark on the backstop. He lowers his hand and looks down at Civvy, a smile evident in his eyes. "They're not my only weapons, but I think I should save the others on my body for a less enclosed area. I have others I can use, though." He demonstrates as the armored appendage on his back flips up, revealing hidden ports, from which, small, funnel-shaped metal objects fly out of, until there are five of them floating lazily in the air in front of him. Each is roughly the size of Civvy's fist, narrow ends pointing at the target. All at once they fire tiny, white energy beams that move almost too fast to see, making a higher pitched noise as they do so. Each beam burns a hole in the target roughly the size of a .45 caliber pistol bullet. After they fire, they zip up to float over his head as he looks back to Civvy. "Entertaining, no?"
Range

"Oh my gosh you're a mega man!" Civvy, not all yellow arm lasers are Mega Ma- "You didn't tell me you're a mega man! I thought you were an armored core! That's super cool!
Also the little mini men!

That's so cooooooool!"

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Isaac nods. "Uh, yeah. Good guess. But I suppose that is the most logical thing to guess." he admits.
"Right on! Well," Grace starts, as they arrive in the kitchen. She goes to the fridge first, and pulls out a tray of small cups full of a pale, pale yellow substance. "the fridge is all yours!
But tell me. Do youuuu, like fire?"
She asks with a bit of an insane grin.