Each time they wske up its a different season. All evidence that its been a single night dissappears. Fire embers look ancient, that tree whose branch they bent looks dead etc. Animals and mounts seem to have aged a season, pcs havent, or alternately, are getting younger by a season.

Read the section in manual of the planes about the fey home plane and darker fey.

An irate pact devil is arguing with an invisible pixie. Devils wsrns the pc about msking deals. Both teleport/escape if threstened. If left alone they argue over something before the devil shouts fine before dissappearing in a flash of brimstone. The invisible pixie follows snd constantly offers help. Take it whichever way you want.

A tree oozes blood and a constant wind around it moves through the leaves causing human like cries and sobs. Its bark feels like dry scabbed skin. If the pcs attempt to heal it they take damage as their flesh cracks and bleeds as the tree seems to get better. It can be healed 50 hp. Any who heal it cannot heal their horrible disfurement but the hp damage is hesled normally. If whoever is disfigured attacks the tree they get back their form as the tree screams and gets worse. Dealing 100 points of damage kills the tree, its a human child afterwards, dead with no way of being brought back. Bloody tears stain her face. If fully healed the pc becomes the next tree. The girl is incoherant and talks in an ancient unknown tongue. She leads them to the remains of an ancient cottage. A small skeleton clutches a doll, no sign of what killed it. The child cannot leave the cottage once she arrives, but taking the doll to the party member frees it though they remain scarred. They have some of her memories now. If they return the doll the girls says thanks in common then falls over dead.

In the trees they see an exact duplicate of one of the party members, except in simple woodsmans garb. It flees never quite out of sight to a home that is an exact replica of the characters childhood home. Said home is horribly rundown. The faceless doppleganger is gone, but the pc instinctively goes unerringly to their room, and finds a note in their handwritting. "I am so sorry! But I had to! There was no other wsy! Forgive me! They took it from me, but it is done! I did it, may all the gods forgive me." Bloodstains are on the end of the paper, and on the floor, along with an old rusted knife/weapon of that pcs. Alternately, the letter is dated for the near future.

They find a pair of white gloves, the kind mary poppins would use to check for dust with some minor treasure. Each night whomever took the gloves/treasure finds all of his gear unpacked and stacked neatly. Written in the dirt in blood are the words "So filthy!" In that charcters handwritting, starting as normal then getting sloppier and crazier as it goes along. There are 13 lines and that pc has a circular scar around his non dominant wrist each morning. It looks fresh. Leaving the gloves causes them to reappear on another pc. This continues until they leave the forest, where they see the gloves folded neatly on a tree next to a severed hand that had been nailed into the furthest tree trunk. It is identical to whoever last had the gloves' hand. The scar on their non dominant wrist never goes away.