1. - Top - End - #90
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 182: Wait, what if we ARE Lawbreaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Chryso grins excitedly, eyes bright. "Really? Well, you're sweet---I'll have to make you more arrangements." She thinks. "Also if you need an axe or anything."
    "The only axes I need are questions!" Civvy quips with a doofy grin, and pistoling her fingers at her new best friend. "Get it? B-b-because y-you axe . . . questions?
    okay i'll stop i'm sorry Dx"

Quote Originally Posted by HaltTheSlayer View Post
    (Quick question...it seems like Civvy is in multiple places. Can she do that?)
    She is, and she can! The easiest way to do it is to just 'plotclone' a character. For example, if your character is in a slow plot that could take months to finish, but you still want to use that character, you can just make a copy of them outside of the plot thread, and keep playing them.
    Civvy can just actually legitly do it, though.

EDIT:
    Though it does lead to missing posts when you're tired.
    My apologies, Nova!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    Range

"Hmmm, I'm not sure, perhaps just the halls? Is there anyone specific that keeps track of missions or jobs that might need to be done? If so, that would probably be a good place to start, but I don't know who that would be." Quin rubs the back of his head nervously. If he had a mouth, he'd be giving Civvy a sheepish smile. "I mean, uh, I do enjoy your company, but if I'm to be a member, I ought to be helping out, not keeping you from your duties, you know."
    Range

"Yeah, there's someone we could definitely go talk to about that. That'd be Toby. The Boss. Make sure to call him Big Boss, he likes that the most.
    Oh yeah, totally understand! I enjoy your company too, but if you want to get started, then I won't stop you! Also my duties to HALO iiis actually welcoming people, so you're not taking me from my duties here at all."
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-01-29 at 04:52 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.