[Morning Service]

Caroline nods

Surprisingly well done: most people without muzzles find the word difficult to pronounce. It is fascinating how many different places people come from, so much variety.

[Wizard's Tower]

Krystal has just regained her feet when Calicyra launches a withering blast of far less mundane light: bathing the skeleton in a mix of devastating Radiance and Chaos that rips through the shielding and burns the necromantic spells that power the skeleton away. Even the reflected light from that display is quite unpleasant to the shadowy vixen, and Krystal drops to the ground in a quivering heap.

Outside, Anraja looks around thoughtfully

Our surveys of this moon turned up remarkably little: it is a misshapen lump of low-density silicate rock... but I could plant a creep colony and see how well it fares here inside this artificial area.

[Bathhouse]

Kitnick shakes his head

I completely gave up on the sticks and just used my fingers. I dunno how much of a hurry I'd be in to eat it again, to be honest: it was way too bland... but the green paste they served it with was pretty tasty.

[Sanctuary]

Caroline nods, genuinely interested

Oh my! We have had several people stop by for advice like that, yes, and both Inari and Tamamo have come to chat from time to time. And as far as crops go, Inari is the goddess of rice: that is actually her main portfolio. We're more of a side venture, you might say.