Quote Originally Posted by King539 View Post

Just outside Rome; the Tiber River

Oh, look. A bridge. Ezekiel puts his axe in his belt and tries to cross the rickety construction, praying that he can make it across without falling into the raging river beneath him.
There is a woman on the other side of river, sitting on a bank and nursing her child. She gives a puzzled look to Ezekiel. "That was risky of you, young man", she says after he makes it across."that bridge has seen better days. You should've used the new one upstream."

---

[Afterlife; Kuchiki manor]
Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
"I am not sure.' Qiu said.
"I have forged my own sword for seven days and nights, while fending off the ghosts of the people I have murdered.' he paused, and opened his shirt, revealing a muscled chest, with scars- but the more intresting ones, were seven dot like scars on the spot of his heart.
"From the iron which is stuck in my heart.'
Lord Kuchiki observes the scars. His face does not show it, but he is rather puzzled by this phenomenom. "Very well", he says after a moment's ponderance. "You have seven days and seven nights. I will arrange for a forge and tools and stay by your side for whatever needs to be done. Let us get started."