Quote Originally Posted by Table Flipper View Post
Spoiler: Athedia, Terrach
Show
Braxton couldn't quite believe the conversation that was going on. Still... "I assure you, ma'am, that we are not fans of making people starve or of causing fear and mistrust, and I certainly respect laws put in place for the common good. I'm sure the guard outside can attest to the fact that I even emptied out my waterskins to avoid violating that regulation, odd though it may have seemed to me."
Quote Originally Posted by SirCatBeard View Post
Spoiler: Athedia,Braxton
Show
"Now why didn't you say so on the poster, a little reasoning behind the rules would make many more likely to respect them, leading to a safer city. Also, everything he said."
Spoiler: Braxton and Terrach
Show
"Dwarf, your people barely leave the mountains. What do you know about complicated intercity commerce. As for you Caldian, you are still an unknown and an oddity in these parts." She produced two metal bracelets from beneath the table. "Put these on. They will seal until one of us uses the release. They allow you to stay for 1 week maximum, any longer and we require an official visa application. No use of violence, no attempting to remove, and absolutely no leaving without reporting in. Am I understood?"