My thoughts about this week's episodes:

Spoiler: Holly Blue
Show

We saw her weapon. Her hairdo looked like something from The Answer. I think Yellow's song mentioned what Agates were for. And we saw a few glimpses of her management techniques. I thought it was interesting that she denied that humans were capable of communication, although the Zoo had a system for communicating with humans. I think that was a psychological trick on her part: denying the captive Universidad his only tool, his voice, by pretending not to understand him.

Holly Blue's color supports the idea that the Diamonds color-code their subordinates to some extent.

Spoiler: The Diamonds
Show

We may be building up to White Diamond as the ultimate villain. The other two have each had their turn with the Earth, and failed. Blue came to Earth, presumably after Pink's death, to take over her Gems and fight the rest of the thousand year war; afterward, Yellow was responsible for the Cluster, and probably the Corruption as well. Yellow is more into superweapons than armies, it seems. So what approach would White take?

Spoiler: The Rose Quartzes
Show

These are going to come into play at some point. As much as the Crystal Gems would probably like a truce with Homeworld... the Diamonds are going to shatter all those Gems. That cannot happen.

It was also interesting that all Rose Quartzes were apparently created by Pink, who herself was created on Earth, or expressly for Earth. The Rose Quartzes were experimental, and that experiment certainly went awry.

Spoiler: And more...
Show
There were a lot of other things in these episodes too. Steven's intention to rescue the Rubies... Ga-reg's flirting with both male and female zoomans... the Carnelian... the difference between the roles played by Rubies and Quartzes... how the Diamonds let the Sapphires tell them what to do or what they want... Korea... Steven's psychic link with Blue Diamond... Amethyst's real name...