Day 2: Morning

Geršr drags the bear back to the campsite while her companions rouse themselves and begins to butcher the beast for some choice meat to be brought along. When the other two emerge from the tent, she smiles. "I got us breakfast." She points toward the mountains. "Looks like we're starting to head up there today. I say we be careful and try not to attract too much attention to ourselves if possible. No telling what we'll find - someone was here before us, and while they're not where we've been, I don't expect they're entirely gone."

She'll suggest everyone keep close as best as possible. If Lim thinks trees are still the best for him, no issue there, but regardless of the approach, Geršr is going to recommend as much stealth as possible for everybody, because she's seen what happens if a pack of wolves gets the drop on you (if the rest of the group doesn't agree, then that's overruled and we can ignore my stealth roll below). While walking, I'll keep an eye out for food (outlander), but will especially be looking for edible berries and nuts that we can stockpile some of for the days ahead. She'll also work on putting together quick sketch maps of the path during meal time and before bed.

Spoiler: Rolls
Show

Stealth: (1d20+3)[14]

Cartography (for mapmaking - if necessary): (1d20+3)[9]

Survival (checking for edible berries and nuts): (1d20+3)[18]