"Lanny, I have literally shared scraps of food with a circus bear, and your eating habits disgust me." Excellence jibed the gnome with a sly grin. Since they are waiting anyway, she undoes the leather band wrapped around her hair and horns, and quickly undoes her braids as well. Retrieving a simple brush from her belt pouch, she brushes out her long black hair. "I don't think a Bulette would go intentionally for the King....unless it was baited or trained to. They are rather stupid creatures, though, so it may be hard to train them. I can also think of about a hundred different creatures that could be found to make a more interesting sport in a pit fight or tournament....I should know, I fought scores of such fights."

Excellence begins braiding her hair again before stopping. "What do you think, Lanny? Should I try something different? Maybe....." Brushing out the small amount of waves the braiding had done, Excellence puts the jeweled leather to hold her hair back from her face, tying it behind her head beneath her horns. Admiring her look in the reflection of a polished mug, Excellence smirked. "What I wouldn't give for a Tiefling stylist. It is so hard to accessorize with horns when all your jewelers and trinket makers are dwarves. I could find three dozen different ways to ornament a beard with a bauble, but not one that works with horns." She sighed, and took it out of her hair, and rebraided it the way it was before.