Captain Mordechai Kraghammer isa bit of a rarity around these parts. Unlike most Raven Guard members, he wants little to do with the intrigue and action, instead preferring to analyze and hypothesize. He is as much at home behind his desk with his maps and charts as most agents are at masquerade balls and dark dungeons.

Also, he isa silver dragonborn.

Cpt. Kraghammer looked up as the party shuffled in through his doorway.
"Ah good, Malachite squad. I just finished putting together your orders. The Commander tells me that several of you seem to have the inquisitive senses about, and a good thing too! While the Keep Guard claims to have investigated the issue already, we feel that they came to their decision awfully fast. As such, you lucky few will be in charge of investigating the so called 'accident'.

I recommend inspecting the scene, and finding out who was in charge of building that grand stand. Bulettes are heafty creatures, but it seems fishy to me that it would have collapsed quite so easily. You are also authorized to pursue any other avenues of investigation that you feel are necessary.

Additionally, that horrible creature is still at large. And it does have a bounty of its head. I'd like to see the look on Sir Highbridge's face if one of us Ravens managed to claim it rather than his Keep boys."
A sly grin momentarily appears on his face before it returns to its normal strict features.

"Finally, it's not officially part of your assignment, but all Raven members are being tasked with the safety of the young Lord Karlsson, as well as the Princesses. We aren't ruling out the possibility that this was an attempt on the royal family, and if so the assailants may attempt to finish the job. If you notice anything, report to Captain Maplehelm, in charge of Topaz Squad. There's the ones taking point on that task, but all squads are to consider it a concern.

I believe that's all I have for you, so unless there's any questions, I recommend you head to the arena."