So... I have to say... at some point Mineta just crosses a line I wasn't aware was even there...

Spoiler
Show

I mean, I'm not prude, I think, but this... 90% out of context line is just... "why"? Or am I overestimating the level of intelligence of the author if he thinks that was a good joke?

Anyway, after first being a bit confusing because not picking up where we left of, instead giving us some more Class 1A, we get the scene with Toshinori, Deku and Togata. Which... does not really give us what we wanted. That is, an explanation on why Deku got the power. It seems neither of the other two was that much aware of the other, Togata apparently knowing nothing and Toshinori just having a report on him. Which says he lacks the grades but has the spirit. (And no mention of being able to destroy a class full of heroes in seconds)

The thought of Toshinori and... Sir Nighteye(?) having some argument is interesting but we're just left hanging about what that means, except it being about "what AM became".
Oh well, his introduction was interesting enough. It's nice they included the fan-hero but... did it have to be in such a scene? I mean, it's not like the Mineta moment but it's... a bit strange.
Anyway, Deku's AM face was pretty hilarious