Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
I really dont get why so many people, are so hysterical about the word that starts with an F and rymes with Luck. I mean, calling it a bomb certainly is silly. Its not leaving people broken or bleeding in the streets.

Else, first chapter in i dont know how long where i think the author fumbled the ball. I mean, everything in the chapter were either meh, or something i would have expected to hear people bitching about in FT...

Spoiler
Show

Seriously, Nighteyes employ should either give her boss the finger and leave, or leave and sue him for harrashment for good measure..
Spoiler
Show
I mean the implication is that she signed up for this and is aware of it. She'd of left if she wasn't at least a little okay with it.

That said I do find it really odd for the series! But it's also funny and not lingered on and it's not constant, every week, without end, so no we're not reacting to it like we do with Fairy Tail. We also don't know **** about Bubble Girl other than that she's a fan character so it's not that big a deal?

Anyway, concerning swears. Excessive swearing isn't a deal breaker for some people, but for others it sure looks messy. They could get the same point across with Bakugou without him saying **** every half second. Sometimes you've gotta hold that stuff back to make it more impactfull, too.