View Single Post

Thread: Girl Genius XXI: Cancel the Jugglers

1. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Girl Genius XXI: Cancel the Jugglers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Well, Paris is THE place for the rich and powerful to send their kids to get an education. I assume Tweedle studied there like everybody else did. Given that Tweedle is just as much of a schemer as the rest of his family and profoundly stupid on top of that, it makes sense that he would be constantly running afoul of the MoP whenever his latest scheme went belly up.
    I assumed Tweedle studied there, too, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him "profoundly stupid." It's just that he's not as exceptionally intelligent as people like Seffie, or Gil, or Tarvek, or the MoP. Of course, whenever his schemes required exceptional intelligence to pull them off, he was still going to have problems.

One thing about Tweedle that has always impressed me is how quickly he recovers from his mistakes. I'm particularly impressed with his willingness to accept his mistakes and learn from them. That actually shows a quite a bit of wisdom. Granted, not making the mistakes in the first place would be even better.
    Last edited by eschmenk; 2017-02-10 at 11:14 AM.