Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
New Vigilantes!

Spoiler
Show
And what a new chapter too! We get a cute scene with Pop and Gentle-man, hanging out with some of her fans and trying to get info from then eel boy from last chapter. They're unfortunately interrupted by meeting Iron Fist at the cafe, and then villains attacking! Only...they're not _intentional_ villains. They've all been drugged by the first true villain of the Vigilantes series...THE BEE KEEPER. Who's got BEES INSIDE HER BRAAAAAAAIN AAAAAAAH. **** the villain quirks always tend to be FREAKY AS HELL. I do NOT want to see what her face looks like under that hair sweep. And no one but Iron Fist is aware of the danger of beeeeees. I've got a feeling something bad's gonna happen.

Also, we now have a timeline for when this takes place. Ingenium is still up and around, so this takes place before Stain. We don't know HOW LONG before Stain, but "before Stain". Probably before All Might met Deku, maybe?
Spoiler
Show

Yeah, I wonder about the timeline now, too... We don't really have any indication but this might as well happen way before the main story. (That is, a few years) I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer...

Hm... I guess bee queen doesn't look too weird but she likely has a missing eye for her... bee hive. Well, I guess someone likes The Pain from the Cobras? Or someone else was the inspiration, it's not a unique trait I think...

It was a fun chapter overall, yeah. I'm a bit surprised Pop would react like that to the accusation of... uhm... Crawler being her boyfriend. I guess her hero and civilian persona are really quite different.

Two minot things bother me... a) That boy is 19 according to his file. I mean, yeah, 19 year olds can be pretty naive but... hell, he acts like a 9 year old.
Also, slightly bothered by the coincidence of Bee Queen running into the heroes like that. I guess Tokyo(?) is tiny. And why does she act like she does this regularly when from all we know that's her first time injecting people with her bees?