View Single Post

Thread: VIGIL 4: Swordfights!!! on Air

1. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: VIGIL 4: Swordfights!!! on Air

Hangar

"The peasant trying to murder me with a sword says I'm being played. Uh huh," Isaac jabs, hoping his barbs are just enough of a distraction to keep Wenomir's eyes off his hands. After all, knocking Isaac to the ground just means his sidearm is within his reach once more. He quickly grasps the weapon with both hands and points it at Wenomir, but doesn't fire. Not yet, at least. "Listen, I'm going to set this gun to its stun setting, and fire. If you're really not responsible for any of this, you'll take the hit and it'll give me a chance to get out alive without anyone suspecting you helped me. We can meet on neutral territory and solve this riddle later, when your pyromancer isn't around and casting spells to cover up whatever she did to my aircraft," Isaac offers, before pulling the trigger. His gun doesn't actually have a stun setting, but what Wenomir doesn't know, can't hurt hi-oh wait, yes it can. Uh oh.

Elsewhere, the hovercopter's flames have been contained. It's too late to save the hovercopter and its pilot, but at least things shouldn't get worse than they already are.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2017-02-14 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi