1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Let's build another setting! (Flare Tower)

Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
    This setting would not have humans in it by original design, they can't climb very well, and similarly having some vertical movement abilities are kind of important.
    Huh; I hadn't gotten that feeling at all. My immediate thought when I saw it was that the sides of the tower were going to end up having all sorts of stairs and maybe some just on the inside in the easily accessible parts.

Edit: Keeping with your idea though:

8) The most common sentient species are the Asperansi and the Lenalas. The Asperansi are cat-like beings with a prehensile tail that can actually hold their entire weight. Combined with powerful claws they make excellent climbers. The Lenalas are gremlin-like generally with small but powerful wings. However, their wings grow over time even after they have reached maturity; this growth rate is slow and it slows down over time but never fully stops. An elder Lenala can have a wingspan as much as 10 feet. While the young Lenalas can only use their wings to glide and control their fall downwards, the more mature ones can actually fly.
    Last edited by JoshuaZ; 2017-02-17 at 12:50 PM.
    My homebrew:

Spoiler
    Show

Completed:
    ToB disciplines:

The Narrow Bridge
    The Broken Blade

Prestige classess:
    Disciple of Karsus -PrC for Karsites.
    The Seekers of Lost Swords and the Preserver of Future Blades Two interelated Tome of Battle Prcs,
    Master of the Hidden Seal - Binder/Divine hybrid
    Knight of the Grave- Necromancy using Gish

Worthwhile links:

Age of Warriors