I am very glad they're including The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck here. In part because it's probably my favorite comic book ever, and because it gets to show just how tough Scrooge really can be.

Scrooge is my second-most wanted Duck in Death Battle. Donald, of course, being the most wanted. I would love to see the Death Battle walkthrough on Donald Duck. Just to hear the reactions when they start going into the... interesting stuff. I don't even know what class opponent you'd put up against him. What with his weapons including a flexible shield, jet boots, and a handful of super vehicles including his 313-X car, a supersonic jet, a giant mech with a gatling gun, and of course, his star cruiser. As for skills, we can't forget he's super agent Double Duck working for (and also running) The Agency. And yes, those are in continuity with each other.

Who are you going to put against that? Daffy? I suppose if Daffy got to use that Green Lantern ring he had for an episode of Duck Dodgers, it might be a sporting fight. Still would give it to Donald, though. Donald has the edge in skill, at the very least.

Actually, Donald vs. Daffy... and the previews leaving out their superhero identities, but having it in the full episode would be an amusing bait and switch.