Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
While Daffy has incredible resilience as part of living in a Looney Tunes world, he still doesn't have any displays of skill, competence or power that matches those of Donald. The closest would be the Loonatics Unleashed incarnation, but that's not really Daffy but rather a distant relative of his.

A better opponent for Donald would be the Daring Duck of Mystery. Darkwing Duck!

But honestly? Ultimately? I don't want to see any ducks in Death Battle. Not even Scrooge. Death Battle is such a jarring clash with the typical Duck aesthetics.

EDIT: Just remembered. Donald also has worked with T.N.T. which is basically Duckburg's MIB. Is there anything that guy hasn't done?
I just remembered Donald Duck beat up a guy with the Holy Grail, too. No, not as in "a guy who has the Holy Grail", Donald beat him. With the Holy Grail. Broke it on the guy's head, too.

I will admit to completely forgetting Kingdom Hearts Donald, though. So he's a wizard, Batman, and James Bond. And Indiana Jones from all of his adventures, where he found all kinds of ancient artifacts. Also, he has Doombots. Well, Donaldbots.

Part of me is thinking Donald might be too much for Death Battle and part of me wants to see them actually doing it. I just don't know what opponent... It would have to be someone who you'd never, ever think he would stand a chance against... or Daffy.