Quote Originally Posted by VoodooPaladin View Post
My advice would be to go for some clear fluff next: for instance, how does Sense Motive translate into being a tank? Are you a canny duelist, casually parrying strikes and redirecting them harmlessly, moving with impunity to impede foes, stopping only to laugh as you drive them to impact one-another instead of your allies? Are you a steely-eyed juggernaut, whose gaze captures every movement so perfectly that, even slowed by your armor, you intercept your foes with efficient grace? Or are you some more mystical force, like the judging angel whose castigation deprives foes of their will to do harm, or the illusion-piercing ninja master, himself so at one with the ethereal plane that with a wave of his hand, his allies find themselves transposed from harm's way?

We really should move this to another thread, though. I look forward to your creations!
Well, the intent is a hypermundane Bard type of character, so it's the sublime duelist fluff. Bluff is mostly for the offensive side of that. Another one of my ideas was to have it instrument based, but that requires heavy specializing, because you can usually only use one instrument at a time.

Although having the instrument based Disciplines occupy one "slot" as a set of interchangeable Disciplines would work well. Actually, given what Pathfinder's archetypes do, one could have two or three of these hypermundane classes, then swap Disciplines between them alongside needed "tie together" abilities, like a Deflection AC ability to properly use the Sense Motive based Discipline, because having your stance locked down is quite bad.

And it's going to be for the Pathfinder version, as Path of War is less difficult to figure out the tables for than Tome of Battle. Really doesn't help that most of the tables for ToB classes on this site are broken...

As for my current creations, I've got one that is a pile of Incarnum feats in-progress of being made. The overall intent is to have every character have a good reason to grab two or three Incarnum feats as a slippery slope of scaling feats. It includes codified blue-synonym to ability group relation, like Beryl being for Druid-Incarnum feats and Sapphire for Cleric-Incarnum feats. As well as Cobalt for defensive abilities and Cerulean for Martials. I gave Azure to Psionics, as well, while the thousand-and-one random Supernatural things will be Turquise.

For other stuff that's actually posted, check the link in my signature. It has several largely abandoned ideas and a link to a compilation thread with most of my stuff on the linked post.