Magnhild glanced at Hedera. "If there willing, and worth having. there are certain types that would likely as not cut our throats in our sleep given half the opportunity. Assuming there neither though, yes, we should see if we can recruit, or at least ally with them. "

She looked at the direction the looters or whatever they were in.

"I think Chloe and R'Ror should got the same way they came. And the rest of us should pic a different direction to move in on them from, catch them in a triangle. What direction would accomplish that?

And as we move up, Stay with me, I can keep cover up with my shield till were close enough to talk and reasonable sure they won't shoot at us. Any magic's to work in advance to help with talking or better, with verifying whatever yarn they spin us might best be done now if possible.

We talk, if they tell us the truth and are simply salvage, we seek to ally or recruit. If they lie to use, claiming honest salvage and are killing or taking slaves, or if they are open about doing those things, we make an example of them. This is what I suggest. Are we agreed?"