1. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WarKitty's Feline Frenzy Random Banter #216

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    Well, from my understanding, our lecturer gave us several "failsafe" exams up until now which should supposedly nudge our grades higher if the final exam in April isn't perfect. Something to do with averages I suppose. Because of this the teacher figures that since we need an 80/100 or higher in this subject to enroll next year, anything short of 90 on these failsafes just isn't worth recording, because it could bite us in the ass otherwise.

I... Haven't been doing all that well in these exams... >_< and I feel stupid because of it.
    No outside reasons you can blame to appease yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Yesterday... Less than 24h in Madrid and I broke my mobile phone by dropping it on the hostel floor. Completely sober. I hope my travel insurance covers it... If not, it'll be 'stolen'
    Well, I'm pretty sure most dropped mobile phones happen when their owners are sober. Statistics kinda force it to be that way, and it's not like being uninebriated grants super powers anyway.

Good luck, though!

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Spanish Paladin was excellent company last night! 10000/10 would do it again.
    Meeting up other Playgrounders and hanging out is an excellent idea. Can recommend.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2017-02-26 at 03:58 PM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show