Freya listened carefully, no doubt her mentat mind prosessing things. She spoke and Freya listened, not listening with a blank face and a piercing glare, but like a normal person. She disliked her attitude though, mostly the second part. "No. I don't know, and I'd be a fool to declare my ideas without more information. But... Why the sarcasm? Is it aimed at me nor rather the mental training itself? I know I was, as you obviously know, trying to get a read on you. But you were me as well. I doubt your angry because I tried to get a feel for you and your motivations, because if that was rude you wouldn't have done it yourself. My guess then is simply I'll feelings regarding all this training and observing and analysing. Understandable. You should know though that I don't suspect you because of what you are. I have no hatred or dislike of them." By them it was clearly meant to be the so called "witches". "Despite the training, we are both still people. Besides, biase obscures the thirty, and muddied the data." She spoke the last bit in a detached, clam, almost robotic tone, and smiled. The joys of self depreciating humor.

Spoiler: OoC
Show

Sorry I meant to wait but I couldn't get my mind if my response and need to sleep. Again running a sense motive check to see if I can get a grip on the sarcasm and it's meaning. I'm also (I meant to do this last post and forgot) entering mentat focus. I'll also roll constitution in case you seem something very distracting in while we are here.

(1d20+11)[17]
Sense Motive (4 ranks, 3 wks, 4 int.)

(1d20+8)[9]
Autohypnosis (4 ranks, 4 int)

(1d20+8)[13]
Concentration (4 ranks 4 int)

To specify in case it was necessary, she's just inwardly focusing on her motivations and whatnot of her sarcasm and the like. Thanks for being understanding with a newbie!