View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #832
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Really? If that's the case I'd probably dump Etched Sigil altogether. I had assumed you were using that setup because the Sigil spells were proccing your set, but if you're actively having to fight against it (i.e. stop channeling and hardcast), then the whole build may need to be scrapped and redone

It's either that, or start packing a generator and swap the Hergrbash in your cube for something else like Shame of Delsere.
    Dropping the Sigil, even with the hardcasting, is a substantial damage drop. I could probably compensate for it doing some shenanigans, but I'm uncertain as to how viable it'd be. (My first thought is Focus + Restraint, I have a Hellfire amulet w/ ProdigyArcane Dynamo on it, swap the channeling stuff for Spectral Blades or Electrocute spam, But then I lose either RoRG or Manald and have to start juggling set bonuses.

Still might be better in the long run, but I'm quite fond of my dumb stupid wizard that's a Minigun and hoover at the same time.

I keep wishing there was a way to make Delsere's relevant, because the timestop + spectral blades/thrown blade combo with all the spectral blades speed enhancers looks like it'd be silly fun, but it seems to have an artificial damage ceiling.

Also, yeah, Sigil now has 989 Vit on it. That gem was silly.

Yes, the chill effect from wizard cold spells procs Trapped. I seem to recall not every class' cold skills do that, but theirs definitely.
    Googling it some, twister doesn't seem to chill except randomly on the global cold chance... It looks like the random chill is in fact lower chance than any other proc. Hnn.

Er... your what?
    A friend and I started joking in skype about how Blizzard (the company) likes to vomit damage all over the floor. The old WoW joke is "Don't die in the fire"? We were in a level 55 grift and walked downstairs and walked half a screen and found the following combination of floor vomit producers:

Elite A: Arcane waller jailer poison
    Elite B: Arcane Wormhole waller other-poison
    Elite C: Desecration mortar molten Horde.
    Rare pack: Frozen-Orb waller Fire chains
    Every zombie in the map: explode in green cloud of poison.
    Bloated zombies: exploding corpses.

At first we only saw A, B, and the Rares, and we ran out of the corner we were stuck in... only to encounter C and the Zombies. All at once. We died. The screen was full of what looked like oldschool cartoon vomit- the radioactive glowing green kind. Most of the floor vomit does just enough damage that if I get stuck in a casting frame or click where a monster is and find myself turning to cast on it... *squish* goes the wizard.

So... yeah. Damage on the floor is Blizzard's Floor Vomit.

Edit: Hmm... On D3planner, Spectral Blades works out better than I thought it might, given the Tal Rasha Orb in the offhand finishing the set... but I need to reroll my Focus and Restraint. I also need to figure out what I plan on doing with my shoulderpad since the channeling shoulders are technically the best even if I'm not actually using channeling properly. I also need to get myself an Ancient Tal Rasha Offhand to try putting it into practice.
    Last edited by Alent; 2017-03-02 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Er, wrong name came to mind.
    My Homebrew
    A Return to Exile, a homebrew campaign setting.
    Under Construction: Skills revamp for the Campaign Setting. I need to make a new index thread.