Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
I see you use gardener's methods. Attack the root (word)

EDIT:
Right now, the second voter on any wagon is a tad higher on my suspicion list. That makes Murska, Libro, Lex-Kat, and Kish all a tad higher than anyone that hasn't voted yet.

Personally, I feel the strongest about Kish (and even then, that's not very strong.) Maybe it's the OMGUS reaction, but I try to seperate my feelings from my reasoning in these games. Making a 4th tied wagon tied for the lead instead of committing to another seems slightly odd to me.

Murska feels just a little bit better than Kish, but he created made the first multi-vote wagon by immediately following Duck.

Libro and Lex-Kat feel just a tad better than Murska. And considering how slight all of these suspicions are and how little info we have to go on, I am only calling into question their votes to ask for a bit more explanation.
Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
I'm suspicious.

But I'm also curious now. Where is your vote going? Or are you going to wait it out and vote after things shape up more?

Are you saying absent a self preservation vote you'd lynch all the second voters before me?
For now, my vote is parked, and not moving until I have greater reason to suspect someone else.
For what it's worth, you seem town, and inquisitive. The latter is usually helpful in the long run for town.