1. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP Sidequests] Do Equestrian Dragons Have Balls?

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "I'll decide on that! Nya!" Vodkana leaned toward her, in disturbing way, and sniffed her.
    "Yes. She is a mare. Nya.' she has anounced.
    "Do you want to get to know each other better?" she smiled a feline smile with a little fangs.

she blinked, remembering she were talking to Celestia.

"aww.. You sound so mysteriouse! Nya! I'v got to learn to speak like that! I bet you get all stallions and mares fall for you, like that. Nyahahaha!!" she laughed.
    Shame was an alien emotion for Vodkana.
    The purple pony tilted her head for a moment, confused as to why Vodkana was doing this. "Okay!" she said excitedly. "I've never met an alien cat-pony before!"

Celestia smiled indulgently at Vodkana. When you've lived as long as she has, one tends to stop seeking out mortal partners - outliving them was always a tragedy. But there was no reason to tell her that. Besides, it was true, for better or worse.

"Come," she said. "I dismissed court early so that we could all spend some time together. I will have my chefs prepare lunch - what kind of food do you prefer, Vodkana?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-02 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show