View Single Post

Thread: Fallout 1: Global Thermonuclear War

1. - Top - End - #79
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Fallout 1: Global Thermonuclear War

Without a leader, even a bad one, the residents took to loudly expressing their own opinions. Discussions ran long, and fingers pointed to many different suspects, each accusation making less sense than the last.

"I saw him sneaking around the armory last night!"
    "I swear, that dog has a shifty look about him. Always sneaking around underfoot, sniffing around."
    "She took the last blueberry muffin! They were the Overseer's favorite!"

Edmund the dog, whining at the loud voices that echoed painfully in the Vault corridors, carried a stack of papers in his mouth and tried to give them to anyone he could find. Most shooed him away impatiently; some even aimed a kick at him. Eventually, Edmund grew annoyed enough to nip at an exposed hand after being ignored for too long.

"Yowch! That dog's rapid! He has to go!"

With a yelp, Edmund beat a hasty retreat to the safety of his dog house and lay in there trembling. His breath came in a panic of wheezing groans, knowing that the pursuit was right behind him. As the four residents pushed through the doorway to where the dog house lay, they all came to a confused stop. Where the dog house had once been, was just a mess of papers chewed through and covered with drool. On one of them, the four figures could barely make out a figure of a man riding on a goat.

Libro has been killed. He was the Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test/G.O.A.T. Administrator.

Did not vote: Xihirli

Begin Night 1.
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2017-03-03 at 12:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature