Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
[Seireitei; Combat Division]

The girl rolls her eyes and taps her head. "Your elephant ears are not hearing what I'm saying. I said 'Hollows smell like many things'. The flipside of that is that many things smell like Hollows. Yet you keep talking like there's this distinct Hollow smell, which is just patent nonsense. It's like saying someone handled lilacs when in truth, they just used lilac-scented shampoo."

She spaces out for a moment, then turns to look at Senshi with hands on her hips. "Is that it? You used Hollow-scented shampoo?" Pause. "Also, your hair is goofy."
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
[Seireitei, Combat Division Grounds]

"And you ain't hearing what I'm saying. Everything has a distinct smell. Maybe you wouldn't know cuz your nose is so small. What you think you smell outta Hollows is just the surface - deeper within, they got their own scent."

Senshi looks back and forth between the two, ignoring the comment on his hair. "Taped to a Hollow, huh? I was wondering where i've been for the past week, and you may have helped me figure that out. I'll leave you to discuss what exactly Hollows do and do not smell like, while I do other things." Senshi begins tao walk past Ryouma, heading off to who-knows-where.