Barbarian: T4. Full bab, d12 HD, rage and rage powers - some of which provide truly unique and very strong melee abilities, including things which don't primarily increase DPR *GASP!*, but which instead give pretty solid control and debuff/anti-caster power. I find it humorous, and oh so well deserved, that the barb (or primalist bloodrager) can be made into a better dispeller than any other class in the game AFAIK. (A barb can easily end up with a sunder CMB well above +60, which means most opponents below CR 25 or so tend to quickly get stripped of their magic). Mid to high T4 in most cases (although certain MC builds primarily based on barbarian could be T3).

Bloodrager (generally): T4. As others have said, it's basically barbarian+, trading rage powers and an average of 1 hp/level for 4/9 casting and combat oriented bloodline powers and bonus feats. I've built, played and GM:ed for a lot of bloodragers, and would say it's definitely the strongest full bab class in PF (excluding one or two archetypes of pallys). But despite potentially great strengths, like being able to end up second only to synths in DPR competitions, having a melee reach also second only to eidolons, or being able to fly and become invisible, the bloodrager is generally still very combat focused without being a significantly more powerful combatant than say a barb, so it ends up just shy of T3 IMO.

Bloodrager (Arcane bloodline and/or Primalist archetype): T3. The arcane bloodline, granting the effects of great buff spells like displacement, haste and beast shape IV for free at no action cost, along with great bonus feats and other goodies, is simply too strong to keep the bloodrager in T4 IMO. Makes for a very durable and versatile combatant. Likewise, the ability to exchange the weakest bloodline powers for the strongest rage powers makes for a pretty significant power boost, especially since for a large majority of bloodragers, not one single bloodline actually consists entirely of powers all worth two of the best rage powers. Unlike the base class, these bloodragers really are T3, and together with certain pally archetypes they're the only full bab Paizo alternatives that actually manage to rise above T4 IMO.

Fighter: T4. Pretty significant variations depending on archetypes, AAT/AWT etc, but provided the weakest older trap options are avoided, the fighter has become a rather solid low to mid T4. Still suffers from the general Paizo/3.5 melee issues though (boring repeating full attacks to deal damage, mostly pointless passive durability and no actual defender abilities).

Cavalier: T5. A high charge damage output alone hardly makes for a competent adventurer, even if coupled with some very minor leader abilities. Makes many more recent fighter builds look like extremely adaptable tactical geniuses, which I hope says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayt View Post
T5 is, to quote JaronK, "Capable of doing only one thing, and not necessarily all that well, or so unfocused that they have trouble mastering anything, and in many types of encounters the character cannot contribute.
I'd like to point out that I assume Gnaeus intends us to follow the same guidelines as in the 3.5 retiering threads (started by eggynack), and those are not using JaronK's original definitions of the tiers, but an updated reworked and IMO more sensible system. If my assumptions are correct, I really urge people to read up on what has changed before posting any votes.

@Gnaeus: Might be a good idea to clearly state in the OP that JaronK's original Tier System has been tweaked and that people should read up on the new stuff before voting (provided you intended us to use the same system as in eggynack's 3.5 threads of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
And depending on the bloodline, you may very well be weaker than a basic Bloodrager if you give away all (or even any) of your bloodline powers like you've proposed.
I actually don't think this is ever the case. Not one single bloodline is made up of only strong (level 4 - 20) powers AFAIK, which means a primalist who makes the right trades is always going to end up stronger than the equivalent non-primalist build. But maybe I'm wrong. Which bloodline would you say is only consisting of powers clearly stronger than two rage powers?