Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Again, I linked a video where Gohan fought evenly with Goku--who is significantly more powerful than he was in the Buu Saga--in both base anbd Super saiyan form.

This is hard Proof that, in term of Raw power, Gohan is well beyond where he was in the Buu saga.

The only reason Lavander wasn't a curbstomp in Gohan's favor was because he was blind and poisoned.
Ok, so I know we're not going to convince each other, and I'm really not interested in arguing for 3 pages...but I don't understand why you're assuming that Goku isn't goofing off there and holding back for the sake of a good fight like he has done in every other fight in his entire life. Do you think he really wants to go all out and murder his son?

When Vegeta was fighting Cabba in SSJ were they equal? It looked like it until Vegeta stopped playing, tanked Cabba's best shot with his forhead, and laughed it off. You can't assume either Goku or Vegeta is going all out at any time, especially not in a sparring match that they aren't taking seriously.