1. - Top - End - #1191
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice XXVII: Sarcasm Will Not Be Tolerated

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    I don't know if they have a Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.
    That's a real corner case, and in any event, that kind of piss-poor approach to open relationships doesn't deserve to be respected, especially if they're too immature and stupid to deal with someone inevitably bringing it up with the other partner.

Certainly not to the point of assuming such is the case without some actual reason to do so.

I don't know if the information might cause him to become violent (I tend to believe that even adulterers don't deserve that).
    The crimes of others are not the responsibility of others in such cases.

Now if one actually had reason to believe he'd kill her, that obviously changes matters, but as something that's purely in the realm of conjecture, that's grasping at ephemeral straws.

I don't know if he already suspects but would really prefer to keep up the plausible deniability.
    You're getting into paranoid territory at this point.

I don't know if they are stupidly happy together and he would resent having that shattered.
    They're obviously not stupidly happy together if she's cheating on him, and getting out sooner rather than later would ultimately be better for him, especially if there aren't any children yet.

I don't know if she is a good liar who will blame the "obvious lie" on an angry ex.
    Then one did one's due diligence and since it's out of one's concern or care, it's irrelevant if he chooses to believe her.

My grandparents slept around like really dysfunctional bunnies, and every reveal just led to a huge fight that scared their kids, followed by a return to status quo until the next big fight. I find it hard to argue that either reveal did any good for anyone.
    I'm sorry your parent went through that, but that's too much of a corner case for me to believe it's something that anyone should really give weight to.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2017-03-12 at 01:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide