Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
They were purely being a nuisance though, calling what they did molest is certainly overdoing it. Their actions mainly seemed to provoke outrage and anger.
And in assulting them violently Knuckleduster suddenly turned into the biggest criminal. Those morons should just quietly have been arrested by the police. And dealt with by the normal justice system.

I do think calling him a quitter is a bit unfair. It does seem fairly clear that the schools to a large degree judge people on the strenght and utility of their quirks. And Gentle-Man just dont have a really useful one.
I guess calling him a quitter is unfair. But I guess that separate legitimate heroes and wannabees a bit more. Because you can see that his quirk _can_ be useful if he train it, and in the recent chapters of main manga the lesson is basically "there's no useless quirk, your quirk can be strong or weak depending on your creativity and your training."

But I'll give it that people with legitimately powerful quirk would have easier time, like in all thing in life.