View Single Post

Thread: So, Total War: Warhammer

1. - Top - End - #185
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: So, Total War: Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    I'm playing a bretonnian campaign and I picked Chaos for my Errantry War. However I pretty much forgot about it (Louen was dead at the time) and wiped out Archaon's invasion anyway. Since then, whenever I try to select the Errantry War quest on the quests screen it's greyed out: it says "the errantry war is not available." Have I made the campaign unwinnable for myself?

I'm in the opposite position to this. We're the biggest and best in the world, we kicked Archaon's ass and killed his Daemon buddy with (literally) about a thousand peasants - and now we're twiddling our thumbs waiting for Archaon to show up again so we can teleport him into the wastes to No Items Fox Only Final Destination him.
    Did you accidentally relapse to having too little honor to complete the quest?

Also, for fun, I decided to slowly and painstakingly eradicate all life as the Dwarves. As of turn 301, no non-dwarf civilizations have cities, although Bretonnia and the Redhorn Tribe both have armies on the map.
    Last edited by shadow_archmagi; 2017-03-13 at 02:49 PM.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED