I've managed to all but complete An Eye for an Eye this time. I've systematically wiped out all civilization east of the Wasteland, but now have to hike all the way back because Todbringer ran off after the thrashing I gave him and established himself on the coast behind my back while I was destroying Middenland.

What I'm finding is that I can keep one or two full stacks of Beastmen afloat so long as I keep my momentum up and raze everything in sight to keep my funds high, as I've been running a negative balance pretty much since I finished off Middenland, requiring me to keep pillaging to stay financially solvent since raiding isn't turning a profit anymore. Having a high amount of money gives me wiggle room to wait a few turns to recover casualties, but short of dismissing some troops there's no real way to build any more stacks beyond 2, which makes getting the achievement for building a Totem of Horns in 5 different hordes all but impossible. Is it different in the Grand Campaign? What am I doing wrong here?