View Single Post

Thread: So, Total War: Warhammer

1. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: So, Total War: Warhammer

Okay, my first attempt at The Season of Revelation was a complete disaster. About 10 turns in, Morghur showed up, with three full Beastmen stacks and used the Beast Paths to make a beeline for the Oak of Ages, which was disastrous for me since I hadn't even built a single full stack for Orion. And of course I lost, meaning I need to start the campaign over.

So...how do I proceed? I attempted to move towards ruined settlements to get more income, but this only reduced my troops when clearly I had to be spamming troops from the word "Go!" They aren't kidding when they say this campaign is Hard!

Heck, I'm not even sure WHAT to build where, since in my Greenskins campaign I had a handy guide as to the most efficient buildings to build in each province, and in An Eye For An Eye I ended up building every single building in each horde anyway.
    Last edited by Archpaladin Zousha; 2017-03-16 at 08:21 PM.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."